Multi tube FIter is one of the most versatile filters in the industry, as the scale and material of construction and be altered according to the requirement of the user.
Multi-tube filters as seen in the cross-sectional view below consist of multiple candles/ tubes. The Candles are custom built in a suitable material that is compatible with the filtrate.
Filter Elements are available in –
● Polyvinylidene fluoride(PVDF),
● Perfluoroalkoxy alkane(PFA)
● Sintered Mesh from G.Bopp
Sawant FIltech provides housing and lining of the filter in various –
● Stainless Steel 304
● Stainless Steel 316
● Stainless Steel 316L
● Stainless Steel 904 L
● Monel Metal Nickel
● Polypropylene (PP)
● Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
● Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
● Perfluoroalkoxy Alkane (PFA)
Multi Tube filters are widely used for Catalyst filter and recovery Catalysts are added to speed up the chemical process however they need to filter out in the end process.
In fine compound creation, hydrogenation response most certainly requires valuable metal impetus. After the reaction is finished, the catalyst mixes with the solution, Sintered Metal candles can be utilized to isolate the products from the catalyst.
Our catalyst filtration systems are manufactured with the highest safety standards and ensure the total recovery of the catalyst.
● Sawant Filtech has specially designed a system to minimize the hold-up
● Catalyst recovery filter PD, RA-NI, PT Etc
● All pressure vessels are designed under ASME Code
● Candles are arranged vertically inside a pressure vessel
● The Number of candles decides the filtration area of the filter
Multi tube filters are the most widely used systems for filtration as each candle can be replaced over time, ensuring efficiency and quality of filtration with a wide variety of candle making; users have an option to change the filtration according to their use.